Empowering Individuals to Reach New Heights and Families for Abundant Connection
Our Parent and Life Coaches, approach each client, parent, and family with individuality and passion, aligned with your goals. Your coach is highly trained and specializes in helping with the challenges and life transitions that most families face. Every family experiences events that cause distress from time to time, and knowing just how to approach each event, the way your family is designed, is often difficult to understand. That is where our coaches come in. We are here to help, provide encouragement to empower you on your journey to wellness, joy and fulfillment. Our goal is for your success!
Each one of our coaches bring expertise and passion, spanning over 25 years. Of most importance is the relationship that you will experience – a warm, accepting and nonjudgmental environment – for you to explore your needs and set achievable goals.
Common reasons people may choose coaching
- Adjustments and Transitions in life: moving, jobs, new siblings, family life stages, separation and divorce
- Eldercare Aging Support and Guidance
- Attachment Development
- Child Development
- Implement Positive Parenting Strategies
- Parenting a Child with Special or Exceptional Needs
- Adjustments after traumatic events, including adult survivors of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Stress and Burnout
- Self-Care and Mindfulness
- Understanding Brain and Child Development, as it relates to your child/ren
- Infant/Toddler Development
- Reversing the effects of parenting challenges that have been passed down for generations
- Exhaustion from busy family schedules
- Marital or Partner Relationship Challenges
- Single Parenting
- Blending families
- Preschool and Classroom Observations – including teacher-child interactions and student-peer interactions
Our coaches help individuals overcome barriers that are preventing our clients from achieving their desired outcome, and encourage individuals on their path to conquering personal challenges. Each one of our Family and Life coaches have a unique area of expertise, equipping them to guide you on your journey to wellness.
- Aging, Sandwich Generation (taking care of self and aging parents)
- Relationship Coaching
- Organization skills
- Career Coaching
- Balancing work-family-social demands
- Health & Wellness
Therapy vs. Coaching
Many coaches have a passion for helping others. Most counselors, therapists and psychologists have advanced trainings and certifications to work deeper into psychological, emotional or behavioral issues. Most individuals who seek counseling or therapy have difficulty with day-to-day functioning, or have experienced an event that is too difficult to navigate alone. Counselors, therapists and psychologists can take insurance; most coaches do not.
Parent and Life coaching is for people who are already functional, but want more out of what they are experiencing. Partnering with a coach gives you the support and guidance to get unstuck and live your best life, achieve goals and celebrate victories.
If there is a deeper issue that may cause difficulty or is too difficult for you to handle alone, a coach will recommend counseling or therapy. Sometimes, the client’s needs would be better met with clinical treatment goals.
Our coaches have specific areas of expertise, although all of us work with teens, individuals, couples and families in the Kansas City area, or anywhere in the world via video or phone. For more information, feel free to contact us for a free consultation. We look forward to partnering with you on your journey!
Connect with a coach today!
Teresa Paterson Bartch
To learn more about our packages and individualized services, click here.