Life is hard. Responsibilities are demanding. We get it. We are here for you.
You work hard, feel stress, and wonder if there is ever a time to just breathe. Life is demanding, and this makes connecting with yourself and the person you truly want to be difficult. With all of the demanding work and family life schedules, you find yourself wondering if things will ever slow down, and feel exhausted, making it difficult to enjoy the things that you used to enjoy. You become stressed out and overwhelmed easily, and find it difficult to find the energy to take care of yourself, and your loved ones. Maybe, you find yourself just going through the motions, but you want to find the joy and value in your day.
This doesn’t mean that you do not want these things, it just means that you need a little support and guidance to connect with your daily life and relationships, and improve the quality of your daily life. We are here to help you. Finding your solution to stress, demanding life situations and challenging relationships in individual counseling can be your relief.
Reconnect. Learn Self-Care. Manage Stress. Find Confidence. Find Peace and Balance.
We are here to help. With the guidance of our talented and experienced counselors, you can begin your journey to find the answers to your stress in your individual counseling sessions. Find your peace and breathe. Embrace the balance and the joy that life brings. Read more on how individual counseling is beneficial.
If you think you or someone you love may need some support or guidance with a life’s challenges, please click here to take this confidential online assessment.
- Young Adult – transitions to college and career
- Anger Management
- Therapy for Therapists
- Parenting, including Sandwich Generation challenges
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Identifying and Leaving Toxic Relationships
Our Adult Counselors.
- Kasey Ashcraft, MA, LPC, NCC
- Candice Jenkins, MA, PLPC, NCC
- Chadrick Miller, LMSW
- Anna Rizzi, MA, LCPC
- Samantha Trujillo, LMSW
- Samantha Harris, MA, PLPC
- Lauren Wood, LCSW
- Teresa Paterson Bartch, LPC, LCPC, RPT-S
- Samuel Duce, MA, LPC
- Jimmarie Smiley, MA, LPC, CPT
- Kaitlyn Sampson, MA, PLPC
- Ashley Cross, MA, PLPC
- Vanessa Groves, LMSW
- Nicolette Rogers, MS, LPC, NCC
- Natalie Grady, MS, LPC, RPT, NCC
- Stephanie Ottinger, MS, LPC-T
- Morgyn Anderson, Counseling Intern
- Laura VanGoethem, Counseling Intern
- Sabra Sherrow, Counseling Intern
- Phillip Zweerink, Counseling Intern
- Callie Jacobson, Counseling Intern
- Chris Prather, Counseling Intern
Trauma Competent Care
At Embark Counseling Services, all of our counselors are not only informed on trauma care, but take intentional steps to utilize competent practice to care for you during your healing. Telling your trauma story is hard. Telling your trauma story invokes intense emotions, and having a competent and experienced counselor along your journey through healing provides not only understanding, but also insight into taking back your life and your power. You deserve to take this step. You deserve a competent counselor for your healing experience.
For more information about our trauma competent approach to therapy, please contact our practice manager to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced and trained counselors.