Legacy Life Coaching for the most important phases in life.
Parenting and Caring for your Aging Loved Ones.
Legacy Senior and Family Coaching
Are you worried about your aging parent or sibling? You may be feeling lost, guilty, confused and stressed with all of the decisions and transitions that are upcoming. This is a difficult time and having a caring professional guide you and support you during this time.
Whether you are making decisions before a crisis occurs, are in the middle of a crisis, or navigating a new normal, we are here and we care. We help the individual on their aging journey, support families in their time of need and help you navigate the many resources you need to make the most sound and caring decision for your family. Find purpose and passion in navigating retirement, downsizing, planning for living transitions and managing challenges within families that impact all generations: Baby Boomers, Sandwich Generation, Older Adults, Elders and other caregivers.
- Aging Guidance for Caregivers by listening, observing, and validating caregiver’s questions regarding their aging loved ones challenges and transitions
- Consultation to explore resources and education regarding specific transitions and options
- Family Coaching; providing expertise and guidance to families & caregivers facing the transition of their aging loved one, including advocacy and mediation
- Personal Coaching for the aging individual
- Family Meetings
- Mindfulness and Intention towards Caring for all Caregivers
To get to know Ali Tusten, visit her bio page.
Legacy Parent Coaching
Parenting is hard work and exhausting. Parenting is exciting and rewarding. We are your support for optimal child development, parenting styles and overall family wellness.
Let’s face it, we parent and hope that we are making the right choices for our families. There was not a manual to refer to when you brought your bundle of joy home from the hospital. Good news! Finding ways to improve your parenting and family life is within reach and partnering with the experts at Embark Counseling for your parent coaching needs is the first step to finding peace and joy in your family life.
Our parent coaching integrates experience, training and research on child development, psychology and positive parenting practices – focusing on attachment and brain development. We are passionate about helping parents learn to use their natural style to parent their unique children, and in many cases, their family to live an authentic life while achieving peace and joy.
Our experienced and trained parent and family coaches strive to provide you with knowledge, support and empowerment to parent effectively – aligned with your core values and strengths.
We help you learn and understand how negative emotions and problematic behaviors affect the family and each member’s functioning. We help you learn new ways to improve communication, connection and motivate cooperation and respect in all members of the family. We help you learn to take care of yourselves, as parents, so that you have more emotional and physical availability to guide and invest in your children. We help your family learn to connect and thrive.
Parent coaching might be right for you if you are experiencing the following:
- I feel like I am often failing as a parent.
- I yell at my kids more than I would like.
- I want to improve my relationship and connection with my child or teen.
- Adjustments and Transitions in life: moving, jobs, new siblings, family life stages, separation and divorce
- Parenting a Child with Special or Exceptional Needs
- Raising elite athletes
- Understanding Brain and Child Development, as it relates to your child/ren
- Infant/Toddler Development
- Reversing the effects of parenting challenges that have been passed down for generations
- Exhaustion from busy family schedules
- Single Parenting
- Blending families
To get to know Teresa Paterson Bartch, visit her bio page.
Connecting with one of our Legacy Life Coaches is easy. Fill out this form to get connected with your coach today!
Our life coaches are trained and some are seasoned therapists, not only with professional experience, but also with real life experience.
If there is a deeper issue that may cause difficulty or is too difficult for you to handle alone, our parent coaches will recommend counseling. Sometimes, the client’s needs would be better met with clinical treatment goals.
Contact us today to connect with one of our experienced coaches to help you with your parenting issues and establish attainable goals! We are here to support and empower you…YOUR way.
Click here for more information on our packages.